Friday, May 6, 2011

More progress

This week has been a particularly challenging one as there were pressing deadlines to be met. I am happy with the progress I have made so far and I am trully thankful because I have beaten the deadline.

I have become better at this and I feel restless if I have not lived up to expectations. However, I have learnt not to be so hard on myself because the Type A personality that I am can be detrimental in some circumstance - just ask the psychologist in you.

I am learning to relax much better and not feeling guilty about this. This weekend is one of reflecting on my journey as a student nurse and beaming at the accomplishments; while at the same time learning from the mistakes made in the past.
We are learning everyday and since nothing in this life is static, dynamism is a new vocabulary I am glad to be associated with.

I am thankful, truly thankful.

Nice weekend to everyone.