Friday, February 4, 2011

Years gone by

I have not visited this blog in a while. The thing is, I am trying not to match it with my attendance at university coz it has to be anonymous. Confidentiality is a big thing and someone can kick my ass for it - I mean, literally sue me for breach of confidentiality. So excuse me for being away for so long.

A lot has happened since and it has been mostly good. I am nearly finishing my studies and I am so excited. The time spend studying has been worth the effort I put in and I am hopeful that all will be well. I am getting ready to enter a special profession which I know I have a calling to do. I cannot wait to change uniforms and wear one that proves to me that I did it!

Like most people, a change is as good as a rest so I will be looking forward to it. There are still some things to polish up which I am doing with the most interest that I can gather and I suppose the sense of accomplishment that now fills the air is motivation enough to keep going. The end is nigh, however, it also beckons the beginning of another journey of endless. lifelong learning.

I am officially hooked and cranied!